People email and call me all the time with questions like these:
- We want to hire a ___ but we don’t have a perfect job description yet, can you help?
- Can you give a presentation to my group of (CEOs, HR executives, etc.) about hiring to get results?
- I’m a reporter/writer working on deadline, can you give me a quote for a story on ___?
- Hey Bob, can you get over here and make this problem go away?
Stuff like that. If that sounds like your question, the answer is probably yes, so please contact me via email or call me at 888-884-0573. Feel free to also visit the Staffing Advisors website or connect with me on LinkedIn and Twitter.
If you are looking for a job, and your questions are more along the lines of:
- Can you help me write my resume?
- Can you help me get a new job?
- Should I use Twitter in my job search?
- What are good job search strategies?
Then, I invite you to check out The Search Firm Insider, our blog for job seekers. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? No problem, you can find us there as well. We do our level best to answer your questions wherever you are.