Who this blog is for:
This blog is for hiring managers and HR executives in small to midsize organizations. It’s not about what Fortune 500 companies can afford to do; it’s about what works in smaller organizations.
You’ll see posts on the whole spectrum of staffing from recruiting to performance management to retention–anything that helps you get better business results.
Who am I?
- I’m the founder and president of Staffing Advisors–a DC based executive search firm that works primarily at the Manager, Director and VP level (in all functional areas).
- I am a founding member of the Editorial Advisory Board for The HR Examiner.
- I am a Guest Contributor for The Washington Business Journal.
- I’ve been named as one of the Top 100 Influencers in HR and Recruiting.
- I developed and trademarked Results-Based Hiring® (Click here for a process overview). Talk to us and you’ll see that there’s no aspect of executive search we have not taken apart, examined and rebuilt to get better results, less expensively.
- You can read a few client testimonials on our website and on LinkedIn.
I hope the blog is useful to you.